My Interests

I enjoy cooking, reading, and hiking

Cooking:

Cooking has always been an activity that I enjoyed. Whether it's with family or just making myself something good, I find enjoyment in the process.

Allrecipes unileverfoodsolutions kroger
This website has all the recipes you could ever need! While recipes are important, this website shows you how to cook using techniques. This website has many useful tips and tricks that you could find helpful on your culinary journey.

Reading:

Reading is one of my favorite things to do in my free time. It helps me relax and broaden my knowledge.

Goodreads Audible Powerlibrary
This website is great for finding new books to read. This is great for if your driving or focused on something else, you can still enjoy a book by listening. This is great as it finds the local libraries in your area. It is good to go support your community libraries.

Hiking:

If I ever find myself wanting to relax while also moving, I go for hikes. It is a great way to connect myself with nature while keeping myslef active.

dcnr AllTrails americanhiking
There is some great general knowledge about hiking here you can find that is straight from your state government. This is a good website that can help you find hiking paths in your area with rstings of dificulty This is great for beginners as it tells you exactly what you will need for hiking.